Mr. Anderson grew up in Los Angeles, California, lived and worked in San Fernando Valley, for 26 years before moving to Arizona in 1983. His first real job was working at Sylmar Builders Supply as a truck driver, stock and sales clerk which gave him the experience for his future masonry construction business. At the age of 19 he was hired by the USFS. ( U.S. Forest Service ). Started as an assistant patrolman, fire fighter and smoke jumper. Among his duties, became head cook after taking the place of a friend who was drafted in the Army.
After more than a year of fighting fires and cooking for 8 guys at his station, Andy decided it was time to leave USFS and return to the masonry business. Andy was 20 years old, married and had a son. He started Anderson Brothers Const. in Sylmar, CA. which became a thriving masonry business in southern California. He and his family owned several business’s over the following years. His mother, father and brothers built, owned and operated the Mountain View Sanitarium and Hospital in Sylmar, CA. Andy has been in the retail store and general construction business for over 35 years in California and Arizona including:
- Western Auto Store; in San Fernando, CA.
- Recreational Sales and RV rental store; in San Fernando, CA.
- Anderson Brothers Masonry Const. in Los Angeles, CA.
- Retail Floor Covering store; in Phoenix, AZ.
- Wholesale Floor Supply store; in Phoenix, AZ.
- Design Floors of Arizona; a Floor Covering Installation Company
- Anderson Design Const. General Contracting Company
- ADCOM Enterprises LLC. General Const. Management Company.
- AZON INVESTMENTS LTD has been added to our portfolio in 2018 [see REINVEST page] at top or bottom